ELECTROSTATIC PAINT SERVICES
Impact Glass Services have been utilizing electrostatic paint since the doors been open, 2009.
Electrostatic is a term used for a special type of coating application equipment. Is a painting process that uses the particle attracting property of electrostatic charges.
The items to be refinished are first washed to remove dirt and grease, and then wet sanded to provide a tooth between the surface substrate and the new finish system. A special electrostatic spray gun charges the refinishing material with a positive electrical charge. The material is attracted like a magnet to the item.
The paint will penetrate through into the metal instead of just covering the surface of the metal. The electrostatic application system is the only way to refinish existing on-site architectural aluminum and decorative metal back to a once again new product finish
Benefits of electrostatic paint in Miami:
- On site refinishing
- Uniform coating application with no overspray
- Higher transfer efficiencies
- Significant reductions in both paint usage and waste generated.
- Cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Less maintenance is required for pollution or environmental conditions.
- Coatings are available in an array of decorator colors, including blends and matches to existing colors.
- It's considered the best form of painting for any type of metal.